Calling all employers… The people of the West Midlands need you. And you need them.
We’re looking for ambitious change makers. Brands that mean business. Visionaries to help train tomorrow’s talent, today.
If you’re ready - to future-proof your workforce, to move forward with confidence, and to change the conversation about the economy – we’re ready too.
Come and find out about our Employer In Every Classroom initiative. This scheme focusses on getting employers to partner and collaborate with the College in helping employers to play a positive role in shaping the College curriculum but most importantly creating and growing the workforce of tomorrow.
Find out how you can:
- Upskill your talent pool and improve your pipeline of qualified job candidates
- Shape your future staff with sector specific training
- Boost your employer brand with learners and the local community
- Support your social value proposition when bidding for work
- Training for your staff or volunteering opportunities
- Gain an advantage over your competitors – stand out and establish themselves as a company committed to corporate social responsibility.
- 9.30am - 10.00am Arrival and Breakfast
- 10.00am - 10.10am Employer in Every Classroom
- James Norris, Assistant Principal – Commercial Development, Walsall College
- 10.10am - 10.20am An Employers Story – Stuart Lilley, Walsall Divisional Manager – CLC Group
- 10.20am - 10.30am Student Story: How employer engagement benefits me – student testimonials
- 10.30am – 11.00am College Tour
- 11.00am – 11.30am Networking