Thinking of applying to the Arts Council? Do you have a creative idea but unsure how to apply to the Arts Council?
This session will provide Practical Support and informal training for community groups and artists who are applying for the first time, or who need additional support and advice to navigate the application process and portal.
Attendees will learn how to transform the creative idea into a fundable project. Practical 'how-to' guide to navigate the application process. A take away 'tool-kit' with advice and practical suggestions. networking with other similar groups and creatives. Attract more funding and investment to region.
- Local Artists/creatives and community groups who deliver creative activity and who are interested in boosting their funding.
The hour session on Zoom could include:
- Grantium – how to get started – application profile and eligibility
- Include ‘cheat sheet’ and project definition template to help artists explain their projects succinctly
- Budget template and how to build a budget – match funding/support in kind etc
- The rest of the application such as Activity Plan – drop down boxes etc
- If time – look at how groups are constituted and how that affects what funding they can apply for – de-mystifying CIC’s, CIO’s, charities, etc.
Yvonne Gregory (CBC and chair) and Matt Andrews (BCT and speaker)