This event will concentrate on solutions for the development of new skills for current employees to cope with the demands of bouncing back from the pandemic and Brexit. Looking at effective use of new technologies, leaderships skills for the post pandemic age, sustainability in the workplace, redefining core values and the investment needed to engage staff to thrive with economic growth. Grow Your Own will also look at the options available to encourage and recruit new talent to the business utilising government funding streams to support training and education enabling businesses to develop the staff they need to move forward and expand into new markets.
By attending the webinar businesses will have a greater understanding of
- Who to contact for impartial advice on recruitment and staff development?
- Training solutions such as Apprenticeship, Traineeships and study programmes and the impact they can have in your business.
- Short programmes tailored to suit individuals who may not have undertaken an educational pathway for some time and may be unsure of committing to Apprenticeship programmes.
- Funding streams available to them
- The range of programmes available from Level 2 to Degree Level Apprenticeships
- Recruitment opportunities from free advertisement and pre-selection to specialised pre-selection training and work trials.
- 10:00 – 10:05 Welcome
- 10:05 – 10:18 Apprenticeship, Traineeships
- 10:18 – 10:24 Skills Support for the Workforce and Redundancy
- 10:24 10:30 How Apprenticeships supported our Business (Blakemore)
- 10:30 1035 Recruitment
- 10:35 10:45 Question Time
- 10:45 Close
- Gill Durkin PTP
- Corrie Squire PTP
- Laura Johnson SERCO
- TBC Blakemore (Large Employer)
- TBC Sandland Packaging (SME)